Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (Christmas)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Sorry I'm doing this kind of late. I've had a little bit of a buzy week and my siblings are computer hogs.
Guess what I got? I woke up on Christmas morning and there it was. My very own kindle. I was so excited. I also got an Amazon gift card and a Barnes and Noble gift card.

Here are the books I got for Christmas:
Matched by Ally Condie

Firelight by Sophie Jordan

I also got some awesomely cool Harry Potter themed candy. It's a chocolote frog. I was seriously freaking out about that. I don't think I could go two minutes without saying something like "It's a chocolate frog! Isn't that the coolest thing ever dad?" I don't think my dad really knew what to say about this though. He hasn't read the Harry Potter books but he has seen the movies so at least it might have made some sense to him, but my mom hasn't seen the movies or read the books so she was probably wondering what was so exciting about it. But what's not exciting about that? It's comes with a collectable wizard card and everything (I got Professor McGonagall)!!!

I haven't used my gift cards yet, but I have some ideas on what I'm going to get. What did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection! Chocolate frog=awesome
    A Kindle!!!! WOW. It's really nice.
    I hope you enjoy Matched and Firelight. I haven't read Matched yet, but Firelight was really good!

    ReplyDelete