Friday, November 12, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #9

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books.

This weeks question is:
If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?

I usually try to start with the first title. There have been a couple of times when I thought it was the first one, but then turned out to be the second one before. However, I always try to start with the first one. If a book that comes later in a series looks interesting, the first one will probably sound interesting too. Who knows? Maybe you'll end up liking the first one even more. That's why I try to start with the first title when I read books in series.

If you're visiting from the hop, be sure to leave a comment!
Happy Friday!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower as well. :]

    Love your Waiting on Wednesday post; the Delirium cover is so cool.

    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I'm also a new follower. Have an awesome Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I generally like to start at the beginning of a series and read my way through because I don't want to spoil it for myself. Even though I love spoilers! I'm one of those odd ducks who deliberately seeks them out. What can I say, I hate being surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answer! :) I'm visiting from the Hop. Your background is awesome. I'll stop by again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting my blog! :) i love your blog background, it's so pretty! have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete