Sunday, November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

I have decided to participate in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge. What is it? Well, you can head over to The Story Siren to find out now! I was going to make a list of some of the books I want to read for it, but then, as I was starting to look at some of the debut author books, I realized that the list would be about 50 (at least) books long by the time I was done. So, rather than take another couple of hours to figure out which books I want to read more than others, I'm just not going to post a list yet. I do know that I am definitely reading Divergent by Veronica Roth, but that's about all of the narrowing down I've done so far. What 2011 debut author books are you looking foward to most?

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you discover some new fabulous authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete