Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Days One and Two

On day one I read: Saving June by Hannah Harrington.
On day two I read: Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié. 
I feel like I might be moving at kind of a slow pace, but I took a kind of long break after Saving June because it kind of gave me a little bit of a book hangover. Also, Crusade was 470 pages long! Anyway on day three I hope to at least finish Hourglass by Myra McEntire.

The Reader Bee Challenge:

It's really hard to choose my most anticipated book of 2012, but I think I'm going to have to go with Endlessly by Kiersten White. I'm not sure if the reason I'm choosing this is because I'm more excited now because it's coming out so soon, or if it's simply because the first two books in the trilogy were so awesome (which they were). 


No comments:

Post a Comment