Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Procrastination

Sorry, I haven't posted anything this past week. It just seems like it just keeps getting pushed off. It's like "Oh, I should really write a review BUT I have to go shopping for school stuff." And other lame excuses like that. I only see this as another piece of evidence that I am such a huge procrastinator. I remember in science one year I did like the second half of a project the day before it was due (it's weird because no matter how much I procrastinate on a project for school I always get it in on time and get a good grade). Anyway, from now on I am not going to let that get in the way of blogging. I'm going to try to be a better blogger (starting tomorrow-just kidding)!

Anyway, I was wondering, are there any other procrastinators out there who are bloggers? Does it ever get in the way of your blogging?

1 comment:

  1. I procrastinate way too much. It's sad. To catch up with school work, I have to sacrifice my sleep.
    I'm procrastinating right now actually! :(

    ReplyDelete